Pliers - Wubbers, Medium Flat Nose, 5mm
Wubbers Classic Medium Flat Nose Pliers are especially useful when making sharp bends in medium to heavy-gauge wire or when working with medium- to large-sized jump rings. A great multi-purpose pair of pliers, you can use them for holding, adjusting, bending, and moving sizes 12- to 28-gauge wire. The silky smooth, hand-finished edges help prevent marring and the matte finish inside the jaws holds securely.
- 6.5” long with a 4.4mm wide jaw at the tip
- Provide the leverage and control that you need while the padded handles
- Smooth spring action works to alleviate stress on your hands
- Can be used with any gauge wire, even 12 and 14 gauge
- Cushioned, green handles that fit perfectly and naturally; Smooth-action springs