Large Square/Round Bending Pliers
Square/Round forming pliers feature a larger jaw for popular Chainmaille work and bending or coiling of heavier gauge wire. Large handle allows for needed torque even for those with smaller hands. Jumbo forming pliers are necessary for thicker wire and other metals. The jaws are 1-3/8 long with the round jaw tapering from 10 to 4.0mm. Length 7-½ -190mm-.
- Great for working with heavier gauge wire, bending, coiling and Chainmaille work
- Large blue handles allow for needed torque
- Round/Square jaws with box joint construction
- Jaws are 1-3/8” long; 7-½” long
- Round jaw tapers from 10 to 4.0mm
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.