No Clean Rosin Soldering Flux, 8g Syringe
Use:Precision electrical soldering
Notes:Precision soldering of electrical connections for non-clean applications. Use Soldering Flux, TYPE RSF-R80 for general soldering.
- Appearance: Smooth and tacky amber paste
- Viscosity (Malcom): Typically 200 – 280 at 5 rpm @ 25 C
- Tack strength (per IPC J-STD-004):
Initial TBD 6 hr @ 50%RH TBD 24 hr @ 50%RH TBD Fineness of Grind < 10 micrometer Acid
Number (mg KOH/g) 90-110
- Halide content ROL0, per IPC J-STD-004, Halide free
- Halogen content None intentionally added
- IPC SIR J-STD-004B Pass
- Bellcore SIR (pass > 1011) Pass, 8.9X109, Ohms at 96 hours 2.2X1010 at 500 hours Pass/Fail = final > initial/10)
- Shelf life of unopened containers is nominally 12 months. If the material has been chilled, the container should be allowed to reach room
- Nonflammable, noncorrosive.
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.