Gas Saver-for Acetylene (100qf-y)
Double shut-off valves with pilot flame are designed for quick shut-off and easy restart of the working flame during torch operations. The working flame is automatically extinguished and the gas flow discontinued by placing the torch handle on the convenient hook. To re-ignite the working flame lift the torch handle from the hook and place the tip close to the pilot flame. Our dual shut-off valve assembly is convenient safe and fuel-efficient. Gas savers not for use with Small Torches. Maximum pressure: oxygen 150 PSI; fuel gas 22 PSI. For use with Gentec products ONLY.
- Great for quick shut-off and easy restart
- Not for use with Small Torches; For use with oxygen and acetylene
- For use with Gentec products ONLY.
- Maximum pressure: oxygen 150 PSI and fuel gas 22 PSI
- Convenient, safe and fuel-efficient