Cutters - Tronex Angulated 50° Head, Flush Edges (Long Ergonomic Handles)
Cutting edges on normal oval taper head cutters cut at 16 degrees. These cutters cut at 50 degrees and have a small cutting head with flush edges. Angulated cutters are ideal for wirework projects when reaching into very tight spots is required. These handy cutters are durable yet offer fine cutting capability. Head width is .22” (5.6mm) at the widest point. Maximum cutting capacity is 22 AWG copper wire.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Angulated Cutting Edge flush cutting edges
- High quality bearing ring design ensures superior performance and minimizes wear
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 22 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)