Chain nose pliers are a must have tool used in many areas of jewelry making. They are used for grasping, holding and bending wire. Tronex models have slightly rounded inner edges to minimize marring. The long jaws allow for exceptional access into narrow areas. Tip length is 1.30” (33mm).
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Exceptionally fine tips, each is .050” x .030”
- Four inner edges of the jaw are eased (or slightly rounded)
- Strong joint with unique bearing ring design
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE