Oval head cutters are perfect for a variety of projects. With more material in the head than taper cutters, they are stronger and can handle heavier duty wire. This cutter handles beading wire with ease and can be used for many types of jewelry projects. The cut is Razor Flush® and clean and will maintain it’s cutting edge for a very long time. Head width is .37” (9.5mm) at the widest point. Maximum cutting capacity is 18 AWG copper wire.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Sturdy oval head, Razor flush cutting edges
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 20 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE