Pliers - Tronex Chain Nose - Short Smooth Jaw (Long Ergonomic Handles)
Chain nose pliers with a short jaw are used in jewelry making, particularly in wire work. The short jaw provides increased stiffness at the tips of the pliers and the tips have been heat treated for additional hardness. All four inner edges of the jaw are eased to decrease the risk of workpiece nicking from the edge of the pliers jaw. These pliers have smooth face inner jaws.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Short Chain Nose Pliers used in Jewelry Making
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)