Cutters - Tronex Taper Head, Relieved, Flush Edges (Long Ergonomic Handles)
This is a favorite cutter for beaders. The flush edges are perfect for all diameters of braided beading wire such as Soft Flex® flexible beading wire. A combination of comfort, functionality and precision make this Tronex cutter a best seller. “Relieved head” means a low profile for greater access. Head width is .37” (9.5mm) at the widest point. Maximum cutting capacity is 16 AWG copper wire.
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Flush cutting edges hardened to HRC 63
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 20 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.