The Tronex round nose pliers has a jaw formed by two long, perfectly machined cones. A round nose pliers is generally used both to clamp and to form loops on leads or wire. The Tronex round nose pliers features very fine tips. Each of the two tips is .030” in diameter. The very long jaw of the Tronex round nose pliers, 1.3”, allows for an increased range of loop diameters, from .030” to .250” to be formed. The long jaw also can provide increased access.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Exceptionally fine tips each tip is .030” in diameter
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 20 gauge and finer Tips: 22 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE