Tronex short jaw round nose pliers have smaller, sturdy cones for making smaller loops and bends. Unique to Tronex: tips have been induction heat treated for additional hardness and strength. This tool creates loops 1mm - 4mm diameter. Tip length is .715” (18.1mm).
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Exceptionally fine tips each tip is .030” in diameter
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 20 gauge and finer Tips: 22 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE