Pliers - Tronex Flat Nose - Step Tip (Long Handle)
Flat nose pliers are used for gripping and bending wire. These pliers are designed with a step at the tip in order to achieve additional clamping force. The 542/742 series of this tool has a wider tip for more control. Tip length is 1.25” (31.7mm) Tip Width .15”.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Four inner edges of jaw eased (slightly rounded)
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 18 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)