Pliers - Tronex Flat Nose - Wide Tip Smooth Jaw (Long Ergonomic Handles)
Flat nose pliers are used for gripping and bending wire. These pliers are designed with a step at the tip in order to achieve additional clamping force. Tip length is 1.25” (31.7mm) Tip Width .25”.
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Flat nose Pliers used in Jewelry Making
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.