Pliers - Tronex Flat Nose - Smooth Jaw (Long Handle)
These flat nose pliers were developed specifically for our jewelry customers. The blades run flat the full length of the tool for grasping and bending along the entire blade. Because the tips are thinner, use caution when working with heavier gauge wire. Tip length is 1.25” (31.7mm).
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Flat nose Pliers used in Jewelry Making
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 20 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)