Pliers - Tronex Half Flat, Half Round Nose Pliers (Long Ergonomic Handles)
These special pliers feel good in your hand and have excellent gripping capabilities. The short smooth jaw allows for firm gripping and amazing control. Great for many jewelry applications including ring shaping and making soft curves and bends in wire. This model features standard handles with super comfortable cushion grips. It is also available with standard (shorter) handles designed for optimum comfort. (search by model 546)
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Half Flat/Half Round nose Pliers used in Jewelry Making
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.