Pliers - Tronex Wide Oblique Flat Nose - Chainmaille (Long Ergonomic Handles)
These short/stubby jaws keep your hands closer to your work which in turn gives you better control. The jaws are designed to be parallel while holding a 16-18 gauge jump rings. This helps eliminate the urge for the jump ring to want to squirt out of your plies while trying to hold it. This also allows for maximum surface contact with the jump ring again giving you better control and griping. With all of these benefits, your hand will be far less fatigued and your rings will have much less wear and tear from the pliers. This model features long ergonomic handles with super comfortable cushion grips. The oblique nosed pliers have a couple of great advantages. (#1) If you try using two flat nosed pliers, you have to hold them at 180 degrees from each other to get the best grip on the ring. This position in not comfortable for most and either you end up with sore wrists or you aren’t getting the best possible grip on the rings. When using a pair of oblique nosed pliers in conjunction with a pair of flat nosed pliers, your hands end up being at much more natural and comfortable positions. (#2) A pair of oblique nosed pliers can also be flipped over and used to get into tight spaces instead of having to have another pair of pliers.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Stubby Oblique Nosed Pliers used in Chainmaille
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)