Pliers - Tronex Stubby Flat Nose Ver 2 - Chainmaille (Long Ergonomic Handles)
Version 2 of our short/stubby jaws keep your hands closer to your work which in turn gives you better control. The jaws are designed to be parallel while holding an 16awg jump ring. This helps eliminate the urge for the jump ring to want to squirt out of your plies while trying to hold it. This also allows for maximum surface contact with the jump ring again giving you better control and griping. With all these benefits, your hand will be far less fatigued, and your rings will have much less wear and tear from the pliers. This model features the longer ergonomic handles with super comfortable cushion grips. Designed to give you a greater margin of safety when extra force is applied. These pliers should handle stainless steel up to 16awg, if you don’t need to work with this heavy of a material, I would recommend using the Tronex 747 instead.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Stubby Flat nose Pliers used in Chainmaille
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 12awg and finer AA or BA/ 16awg SS
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.