Cutters - Tronex Heavy Duty Cutter, Flush Edges (Long Ergonomic Handles)
This cutter, forged of carbon steel, has strength in the head and joint areas needed to cut heavier gauge wire or cable. Cushion grips provide operator comfort. A jaw restraining device is attached to insure spring retention. Wire harness and jewelry making are popular applications for our heavy duty cutters. Maximum cutting capacity is 12 AWG copper wire.
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Flush cutting edges hardened to HRC 63
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 12 gauge and finer Tips: 20 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.