This cutter, forged of carbon steel, has strength in the head and joint areas needed to cut heavier gauge wire or cable. Cushion grips provide operator comfort. A jaw restraining device is attached to insure spring retention. Wire harness and jewelry making are popular applications for our heavy duty cutters. Maximum cutting capacity is 12 AWG copper wire.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Flush cutting edges hardened to HRC 63
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 12 gauge and finer Tips: 20 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals.
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE