Pepetools XD189.20-120V-130mm Combo X-Drive Power Rolling Mill
Pepetools XD189.20-120V 130 mm Combination X-Drive Power Rolling Mill-Made in the USA
This is the third generation of Pepetools power mills. The second generation had stronger cast ductile iron frames with added support and strength in critical stress areas. This third generation changes the gearbox to new direct drive system, called the X-Drive, for added power during extreme demands. Stronger frames and more power for the most demanding production uses.
More than just a bolt on motor to a hand rolling mill, Pepetools has completely re-engineered their power mills to make the first affordable power mill with 21st century features. Special electronics and first-class applied engineering from Pepetools have have created a world class power rolling mill made right here in the USA.
- Forward-Stop-Reverse Modes
- Holds Torque at Zero Speed in Stop Mode
- Smooth motor torque
- Flux Vector Compensation with Static Auto-Tune
- Ride-Through momentary power loss
- Regeneration Protection eliminates tripping
- Overload Protection
- Under voltage and Over voltage Protection
AC Drive SystemVariable Frequency Drive
A digital Hybrid AC Drive with Analog Interface
Vented NEMA 1/IP 20 Enclosures
- Industrial Grade-Heavy Duty Worm Gearbox Rated at 12,000 hours continuous duty
- Nominal output torque: 2880 Inch-Lb (33 Kg/m)
- Output speed 0-12 RPM
- Production Output -MAX 90in/min 7.5Ft/minu2.3m/minute
- Full 12 Month Factory Warranty
Footprint-18”L x 10” W x 17” H (457 mm x 254 mm x 431 mm)
|Made In:||United States|
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.