Fretz Set #1 Bezel Forming Set
The Fretz Stake Set #1 is ideal for making bezels when bezel mandrels do not fit the stone. The six stakes all have different curves and edges that allow the craftsperson to match the stone’s curve with that of the miniature stake to make forming easy. The sharp corners of triangles, rectangles and other bezel shapes can be hammered in without mitering. All the stakes fit into an H-1 holder so both hands are free to hammer and hold the project.
The H-1 Holder may be mounted on a workbench, or on the VB -1 Wooden Block that is then placed in a vise.
- H-1 Stake Holder With Hardware
- B-1 Bezel Sharp Edge Flat Stake
- B-2 Bezel Sharp Edge Low Dome Stake
- B-3 Bezel Sharp Edge High Dome Stake
- B-4 Bezel Sharp Edge Trillion Stake
- B-5 Bezel Rolled Edge Flat Stake
- B-6 Bezel Rolled Edge Dome Stake
- S-1 Wooden Stake Rack 8-3/4”x5”
- VB-1 Wooden Vise Block and Hardware
|FREE Fretz Wide Convex or Concave Cuffs Training DVD when you spend over $100 on Fretz Tools. Receive Both DVDs FREE when you spend over $200 on Fretz Tools.|
|Made In:||Viet Nam|
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.