All software and content included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or visual clips, and software, is the owned or licensed property of Micro-Tools or its software and content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Micro-Tools and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Micro-Tools grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content and software on this Site is strictly prohibited.Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and "look and feel" (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Micro-Tools and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.Accuracy
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to product descriptions, pricing, and availability, or use of generic pictures, photos, drawings, schematics, etc.
Micro-Tools reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice; and (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If Micro-Tools discovers price errors, they will be corrected on Micro-Tools' systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order, prior to shipment. Micro-Tools does not guarantee, warrant, imply, or promise any retroactive price modification on the purchase after sale completion.
Please note that because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, Micro-Tools cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact color of an item displayed.Charges and Fees
You authorize Micro-Tools and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card for any products, or services you purchase through your use of this Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will use your credit card in connection with this Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card.Product Orders
The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and territories of the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. If outside of the United States, you are responsible for any additional customs, duties, and carrier bokerage fees.Risk of Loss
All items purchased from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon Micro-Tools' delivery to the appointed carrier, as authorized by you.Acceptance of Orders
The receipt of an order confirmation does not guarantee the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of Micro-Tools' offer to sell. Micro-Tools reserves the right at any time to limit the quantity of items ordered and/or refuse to sell to any customer.Returns Policy
You can return online purchases that are in new, unused and resalable condition to our return center by U.S. Mail Service or UPS within 30 days of the date you received your order. We do not accept returns on items such as Stabilant, books, flammable items, customized or personalized merchandise. Returns of special order items will be charged a 35% restocking fee. Micro-Tools will not accept COD returns.
If you need help with a return, contact us.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your return to be processed. Your refund will be credited back to the credit/debit/check card used to pay for your order.Links to Other Web Sites
Any manufacturer's warranties that may be disclosed in the packaging of a product sold to you through the Site are warranties made solely by the manufacturer directly to you, and Micro-Tools has no responsibility for complying with those warranties. If you wish to receive warranty service or otherwise make a claim against the manufacturer's warranty, please see the information provided within the manufacturer's warranty statement for instructions on how to make your claim. Micro-Tools cannot process or assist you with a claim made against a manufacturer's warranty.
This Site and all content, products, and services available through the Site are provided on an "as is, with all defects" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Micro-Tools makes no representation that the site or any content are free from errors, viruses, bugs, or other harmful components. Further, Micro-Tools makes no representation that content provided on this site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States. Micro-Tools is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, availability, text or photography. You acknowledge by your use of this Site, that such use is at your sole risk.
In no event shall either Micro-tools or its affiliates or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Micro-Tools' aggregate liability resulting from your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- Upload, post, use, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- Engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- Upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Use the Site to upload, post, use, disseminate, or otherwise make available any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites; or
- Use this Site for commercial purposes.
Micro-Tools may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and Micro-Tools reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.Your Account
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Micro-Tools reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.General Provisions
Micro-Tools makes no representation or warranty that the products or services advertised or offered on this Site will be available at all times, or that they will be available on the basis of any indicated terms or conditions.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.Contact