Jeweler's Basics® - Pliers, Round 6 Steps (6 in 1/Wrap-n-Tap) 2mm-9mm
Make professional-quality jewelry with ease using this all-in-one pliers set designed to help you craft perfect pieces every time.
- 6 interchangeable round heads in sizes 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 9mm cover all your jewelry making needs
- Premium carbon steel construction with alloy coating is anti-rust and wear-resistant for durability
- PVC coated handles provide a comfortable, non-slip grip for less hand fatigue
- 5.7" length and 3.11" max opening capacity handle soft wires with ease
- Versatile for wrapping, forming, bending wire and jewelry repair
With six interchangeable heads, this pliers set truly has you covered for all your jewelry making projects. Quickly switch between sizes to craft perfect jump rings, eye pins, head pins, and more with ease. The anti-rust alloy coating also ensures these pliers will last through years of jewelry making, while the PVC grips provide a comfortable, ergonomic design to reduce hand strain.
This is the perfect all-in-one pliers set for any jewelry maker from beginner to professional. The interchangeable heads make it easy for beginners to have all the sizing options they need, while professionals will love having six of their most used sizes always on hand. The premium construction also meets the demands of daily jewelry making so you can rely on these pliers for every project.
We Also Recommend
Jeweler's Basics® - 6.25"-160mm Grounded Hemostats for Permanent Jewelry & Micro Welding
Jeweler's Basics® - Pliers, Nylon Jaw, Bracelet Bending Tip 20mm x 10mm