GRS - Slide & Lock Original
The Slide & Lock system was designed by JA Master Bench Jeweler Jeff Mathews to help jewelers work more efficiently. By simply opening the brass handle you can quickly reposition the height of your work for easy adjustments or to move to the next task. This will save time moving through the steps of fabrication and setting. The system is ideal for anything that attaches to the GRS Fixed Mounting Plate (#004-557). This includes any of the BenchMate® models, Block Shelf, Bench Pin, Multi-Purpose Vise, and more. The Slide & Lock Original accommodates 8″ of travel.
- 8″ of vertical travel
- Support up to two separate tools at once
- Ergonomically designed to reduce strain and weariness in hands, neck, and back
- Positions work for viewing through microscope or OptiVISOR
- Easily slide the holder into position and lock it
- Adjust height in seconds — tools can be set at height above work surface
- Lock is easily reversed for right- or left-hand use
- Supports a maximum weight of 35 pounds
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor