GRS - Gravermach At
Never before has a pneumatic handpiece system given the user so much versatility and control. A remarkable technical breakthrough is the seamless combination of hand and foot control. Using one simple knob, the user can choose between hand or foot control, whenever desired. This allows optimal working comfort and precision in a wider range of creative jobs.
The GraverMach AT is wonderfully familiar to anyone who uses its predecessors such as the GraverMax, GraverMax SC, or the original GraverMach. With the expanded capability of precise, selectable hand control, this power tool is in a class by itself. The hand control technology is based on the GRS Airtact.
This advanced, patented air logic system provides hand power control without adding moving parts to the handpiece itself. The result is a rugged and intuitive way to control handpiece power by hand. When foot control is preferred, it is only seconds away. Just one simple selector knob instantly provides greater control, choice, and refinement while working. The ability to instantly change from hand to foot control, as desired, means new creative freedom and reduced stress.
GraverMach AT® Features
1. Hand control air pressure gauge
2. Hand control air regulator knob
3. Power on/off button
4. Bias control knob
5. Primary air pressure gauge
6. Primary air regulator knob
7. Handpiece selector knob
8. Hand control air ports
9. Handpiece air connectors
10. Impact speed control (SPM)
11. Hand/foot control selector knob
12. Auxiliary air knob
13. Air filter with Quick Connect fittings
14. Rear connection for foot control
15. Auxiliary air quick connector
16. 24 V power connector for worldwide use
|Made In:||United States|