Forged Wire Strippers
- Cuts 6-32 and 8-32 screws without threading
- Locating ridges - easy to locate stripping holes by using one of the locating ridges
- Strips 10 to 20 AWG - both solid and stranded wire
- Integrated opening spring makes frequent cutting easier
- Shear cutting blades offer 50% higher cutting capacity than competition and 25% cutting power reduction
- Cuts cable, wires, NM-B, BX and MC
- Wide gripping jaws for twisting wires
- Lock can either be used left or right handed
- Wire looping groove to loop wire for attaching to screws
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Conduit reaming for removing burrs
- Induction hardened blades and screw shear
Country of Origin - Germany
Length - 8"
Width - 2"
Height - 1/2"
Weight - 0.54 lbs.
1000 Volt Insulated - No
Material Type - High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Handle Type - Non-slip plastic
Gripping Surface - Serrated
Surface Finish - Polished
Other Surface Finish - Black atramentized
Joint Type - Bolted
Cutting Edge Shape - Shear
Jaw Type - Flat
Cable Cutting Capacity - 1/2"
Color - Red
Stripping Capacity - 20 to 10 AWG
Reach - does not contain SVHC
RoHS - not applicable
|MPN:||13 71 8|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $13