Knipex Tools - Round Nose Pliers, Chrome, Jeweler's Pliers
KNIPEX 19 03 130, 5 1/8-Inch Chrome Plated Round Nose Jewelers Pliers with Cutting Edge
KNIPEX round nose professional jewelry / rosary pliers are ideal for use in all types of fine wire applications. The round jaws have been precision-ground and feature fine, pointed tips. These pliers can be used to bend wire and create loops for both industrial and craft tasks. These also can be used for coils, electronics, chainmail, fishing lures, and any other crafting or DIY projects that you can imagine. These pliers are forged from Vanadium electric steel and additionally oil-hardened. The cutting edges have been induction hardened to a cutting edge hardness of approximately 60 HRC.
Quality in Every Detail
Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.
The steel KNIPEX uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium.
KNIPEX also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers.
At a Glance:
- For fine wire and working with jewelry
- Ideal for cutting and bending work, also in electronics
- Cutting edge hardness approximately 60 HRC
- Chrome Plated Tips
- Tip Length: 1 17/64-Inch
- Tip Width: 3/64-Inch to 5/16-Inch
- Length: 5 1/8-Inch
- Weight: 2.6 Ounces
- Cutting Capacity: 3/32-Inch for Medium Hard Wire, 1/16-Inch for Hard Wire
- For gripping and manipulating fine wires, e.g. in jewellery work
- Ideal for cutting and bending activities, also in electronics
- For bending wire loops
- Precision-ground round jaws with fine, pointed tips
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|MPN:||19 03 130|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor