Lubricant, Super Lube, 6cc Syringe
The Super Lube white grease is easy to use. This item is formulated to work in automotive equipment applications. Is rated as Food Grade and NLGI 2. Can be used under the following temperature ranges: -45 F minimum operating temperature to +450 F maximum operating temperature. Comes in a 6 cc Syringe. This grease meets the following standards: NSF H1. Rec
Super Lube® Grease is a patented synthetic NLGI grade 2 heavy-duty, multipurpose lubricant with PTFE. Synthetic base fluids and the addition of
PTFE micro powders combine to form a premium lubricant that provides longer life protection against friction, wear, rust and corrosion. Machinery lasts longer, downtime is reduced, and productivity is increased.
Super Lube® Grease is a USDA listed Food Grade lubricant, rated H-1 for incidental food contact.
Super Lube® Grease will not run or drip, does not evaporate or form gummy deposits and will not melt or separate.
Super Lube® Grease is a synthetic, heavy-duty lubricant that is compatible with most other lubricants.
Super Lube® Grease outlasts conventional greases 50-100% and has excellent adhesion.
Super Lube® Grease Typical Applications:
- Kodak Slide & Movie Projectors
- Plain, anti-friction, ball, roller, wheel bearings
- Cams, slides, valves, conveyors, chains
- Food processing equipment
- Caliper assembly and bearing grease
- Hubs, axles, chassis, shocks, springs
- Seat regulators and tracks
- Fifth wheels
- Parts lubricant
- Winches, pulleys, snaps
- Trailer and buddy bearings
- Dielectric grease, battery protector
- Campers, trailers, bicycles, guns, fishing gear, motorcycles, hunting gear
- Weight and fitness equipment
- Linkages, hinges and locks
- Lawn movers, garage doors, snow blowers, sewing machines
- Faucets and pool pumps
- Garden and farm equipment
- Clean, non-toxic, non-staining
- USDA Rating H-1
- Will not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to salt water, safe in potable water
- Long lasting
- Prevents rust and corrosion while reducing friction
- Wide Temperature Range -45°to 450°F
- Brand: Super Lube
- Application: Automotive Equipment
- Grade: Food Grade
- NLGI Grade: NLGI 2
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +450 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -45 °F
- Package Type: Syringe
- Package Size: 6 cc
- Color: White
- Standards Met: NSF H1
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): 0 %
- Storage Condition: Store in a Cool, Dry Area
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor