Menda - Tester, Continuity, Circuitracer, 1-10 Ohms
- 3 Modes for Continuity and Voltage Testing:
Mode 1:Continuity tester for unpowered circuits. 0-10 ohms; uses the Menda 35121lamp and two AAA batteries (not supplied).
Mode 2: Voltage tester for 60-600 volts AC or DC; uses the neon cartridge and no batteries.
Mode 3:Voltage tester for 0-60 volts AC or DC; uses the Menda 35121lamp and no batteries.
- Range: 0-600 volts or 1-10 ohms.
- Probe: 3 volts at 270 ma maximum.
- Batteries not included. Requires 2 AAA batteries for testing unpowered circuits
- Low voltage lamp tests unpowered circuitry
- Illuminated lamp is easy to confirm electrical circuit continuity
- High voltage lamp tests live circuitry
- Made in the United States of America for superior quality
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $12