Menda - Pure-Touch, Yellow, Durastatic Square, HDPE, 6oz
The Menda 35267 is a liquid dispenser pump bottle for use with liquids such as reagents at a workstation. It has a stainless steel pump mechanism and cap. Liquid flows into a well with a single press of the bottle top and a non-return valve prevents excess liquid from draining back into the bottle to avoid contamination. The yellow 6 oz. high-density polyethylene (HDPE) container has dissipative static electrical properties to protect electronics. Volume markings on side of bottle determine remaining quantity. The dispenser is embossed with the electrostatic-sensitive device (ESD) protective symbol.
- Liquid dispenser pump bottle with non-return valve for use with liquids such as reagents at a workstation
- Yellow 6 oz. high-density polyethylene (HDPE) container with dissipative static electrical properties
- Stainless steel pump mechanism and cap with pumped-liquid well that does not drain back into bottle to avoid contamination
- Volume markings on side of bottle to determine remaining quantity
- Embossed with electrostatic-sensitive device (ESD) protective symbol
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.