Menda - Probe, Nylon, Blade & Point-blade, 6”
Genuine Made in the United States of America, this nylon probe is ideal for opening plastic cases such as MP3 players, cell phones, laptops and more. This point-blade tool is also a great tool for popping out batteries. It is commonly known as a ”black stick” nylon tool used in electronic repair and assembly. The MENDA brand name is recognized around the world for push-down “dish type” liquid dispenser pumps and finger touch liquid dispensing. MENDA is famous for its high performance line of “dish type” liquid dispenser pumps and bottles, which are widely used in beauty, industrial electronics assembly, clean room and medical applications. MENDA is more than just a dispenser pump and bottle company. The MENDA product offering includes specialty tools, such as Circuitracers, Probes, Spudgers, ESD Vacuums, Workstation Organizers, ESD Brushes, Fume Extractors, Specialty Vinyl Sealed Products, Identification Badge Holders and more!
- Nylon finish will not mar delicate surfaces, excellent tool for small electronics repair and automobile dashes and trim
- Ideal for opening plastic cases such as MP3 players, smartphones, laptops and more. Also a great tool for popping out batteries
- Anti-static, can be used in ESD protected areas, heat resistant for soldering, strong for prying
- Spudger pencil probe tip tapered to a point for poking on one end and a flat screwdriver pry tip on the other
- Menda 35622 and 35619 made in the United States of America
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $12