5004 - Angulated 50° Large Taper Flush Cutter
- Application: Cutting edges at an angle to the board are preferred when access to the object being cut is very limited or when the work area is very crowded. 5004 features a large cutting edge with a pointed tip and short jaw for enhanced control.
- Head Shape: Angulated 50° Large Taper Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .008" - .031" (.2mm – 0.8mm); 32-20 AWG
- Handle Length: Standard
Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 4.7" (119mm)
Please visit our "Selecting a Cutter" guide to help in the selection of the right cutter.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $13