Knipex Tools - High Leverage Cobolt Cutters W/SPRING-Comfort Grip
Muscle man in trouser pocket format
The Knipex 71 12 200 Cobolt compact bolt cutters with integrated opening spring protects your hand
Small tool, big impact – those used to working with standard bolt cutters will appreciate how user-friendly the CoBolt 71 12 200 is. Thanks to their practical size of 200 mm and low weight of less than 400 g, the strong compact bolt cutters are quickly at hand and are also a powerful partner in demanding situations. Even the hardest wire is no problem, and they master piano wire up to a diameter of 3.6 mm reliably. When cutting bolts, nails and rivets up to a diameter of 6 mm (in the case of soft material), you benefit from maximum power and convenient handling.
Integrated opening spring – particularly pleasant for heavy use
While working, the well-designed opening spring on the CoBolt 71 12 200 repeatedly opens the cutters automatically, thereby saving many small hand movements that might tire and irritate joint muscles. In particular this substantially eases work above head height
The high cutting performance is the result of long-standing engineering experience. The precision cutting edges made of chrome-vanadium high-performance steel are induction hardened and therefore guarantee the greatest cutting edge hardness. The particularly efficient lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favourable lever ratio with simultaneously low friction. The CoBolt reinforces the hand force used to grip the handles 35 times over.
Microstructures for maximum cutting effect
Every cut hits the mark straightaway: microstructures on the cutting edges hold the material in the perfect position, allowing the leverage of the CoBolt to take full effect: one cut – done! At the same time, the handles with multi-component grips are non-slip and guarantee they are pleasant to use even for long periods. The two materials with different degrees of hardness ensure an optimum distribution of acting forces.
Knipex quality: the Cobolt 71 12 200 compact bolt cutters are manufactured in the Knipex factory in Wuppertal-Cronenberg using quality materials. As with the other models of pliers from the Knipex think tank, they stand for top quality and therefore - when used correctly - also for exceptional durability. Their ergonomic shape furthermore means they offer the best possible conditions for gentle and safe use.
- Micro-structured cutting edge reduces slipping of the material from the jaws
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires from Ø 1.0 mm
- With slim multi-component grips without collar for better handling and easier transport
- Opening spring and locking device are integrated in the handles also for comfortable work and protected transport
- With precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to Ø 5.2 mm
- Efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Need Help Selecting the RIGHT Cutters?
|MPN:||71 12 200|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor