Knipex Tools - Electronics SUPER KNIPS-Comfort Grip
Also cut abutting, fine wires accurately
Extremely sharp cutting edges made of stainless, air-hardened INOX steel
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is made from surgical steel (INOX steel). The cutting edges are ground without bevel and hardened to approx. 54 HRC for flush cutting. Accurately cut fine wires, e.g. that are touching enclosures and components, thanks to precision tips.
Work involving dexterity: low weight and smooth operation
Great dexterity is needed when working on electronic components and in precision mechanics. Due to its frictionless handle spring, the Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 03 125 is so smooth-running that energy can be metered out very precisely – with dexterity. Opening spring and opening restrictor further simplify work.
A special detail ensures an accurate cut and long service life
These precision pliers have been designed so that the user is able to concentrate completely on his work, also when working continuously, without the need to consider the tool.
One special detail permits the most precise shear cuts on even the thinnest of wire, and at the same time gives the pliers a long service life: the extremely sharp cutting edges on the Electronic Super Knips 78 03 125 are protected against bumping into each other after cutting by the micro cutting edge misalignment.
It will therefore be clear to all professional users that these precision pliers with their multi-component grips will sit comfortably in the hand for a long time.
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 54 HRC
- INOX tool steel
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from Ø 0.2 mm
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
Need Help Selecting the RIGHT Cutters?
|MPN:||78 03 125|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor