Brush - Stainless Steel, ¾” Diameter Cup
This ¾” Diameter precision made excellent quality cup brush is made of stainelss steel. Each is mounted on a mandrel with a 1/8” (3mm) shank. Each brush measures approximately ¾” (19mm) in diameter. Great for cleaning, polishing and producing special finishes. Use on white metals such as silver and aluminum. Straight or lightly crimped wire produces a more pronounced finish and is used for cleaning, deburring, and surface finsihing. Crimepd wire achieves a softer or matte finish.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Each is mounted on a mandrel with a 1/8” (3 mm) shank
- Each brush head measures approximately ¾” (19 mm) in diameter
- Use on white metals such as silver and aluminum
- Precision made excellent quality
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.