Alpha Ultimate Sensor Cleaning Kit - Micro 4/3 w/Beta

  • $144.95
  • Save $21

This 25 piece Ultimate Sensor Cleaning Kit was designed for the photographer who demands quality and needs a complete sensor cleaning kit, but doesn’t want to pay three arms and four legs for it. The first tool you will need, and the tool you will use the most for sensor cleaning, is a quality blower. We have included the Giottos Rocket Blower, the best quality blower on the market. Although a sensor inspection loupe isn’t required for sensor cleaning, it sure makes the process so much faster and less frustrating than having to shoot test images. For this, we have included the Micnova 7X Sensor Inspection Loupe. When a blower alone isn’t enough to remove the dust from your sensor, the next logical step in the sensor cleaning process is to use a dry method. For accomplishing a dry method sensor cleaning we have included three of the best tools; a SensorKlear I Pen, a D-SLR Sensor Brush (no batteries required) and a Micnova MQ-MB100 Sensor Cleaning Brush (batteries included). 90% of the time you will be able to get your sensor cleaned using the dry method tools previously mentioned above. For the other 10% or so, you are going to need a wet method and for this we have included twelve of the very best quality swabs and only swabs made in the USA: the Alpha Premium Sensor Cleaning Swabs by The Dust Patrol. These swabs are sized to fit your sensor and are the safest swabs available. For the wet cleaning solution, we include Gamma Optical Cleaning Solution (methanol) which is the professionals’ solution of choice since the inception of sensor cleaning. To hold all of the above we have included a deluxe zippered custom made carrying case. Kit Contents: 1 – Giottos AA1900 Rocket Blower 1 – Micnova 7X Sensor Inspection Loupe 12 – Alpha 20mm Premium Sensor Cleaning Swabs 1 – 0.5oz bottle Beta Optical Cleaning Fluid 1 – D-SLR Sensor Cleaning Brush 1 – SensorKlear I Pen 1 – Micnova Sensor Cleaning Brush 2 – AAA Batteries 1 – Micro Fiber Lens Cloth 3 – Chamber Swabs 1 – Case

  • For Cameras with Micro 4/3 Sensors or 1.3x Crop Factor
  • 12 Alpha 20mm Premium Sensor Cleaning Swabs
  • Beta Optical Cleaning Fluid
  • Inspection Loupe and Micnova Brush
  • D-SLR Brush and LensPen SensorKlear Included


UPC: 014891167834
BRAND: The Dust Patrol
Made In: United States
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE

Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.

We Also Recommend

Item is added to cart