EyeglassLOUPE 4x - 10x POWER 24MM/15MM
The ultra-light Eyeglass Loupe is designed with maximum comfort and utility. Lenses are high quality optical grade materials from precision ground and polished molds. Very lightweight and tough materials provide superior durability. The lens pivots out of the way for normal viewing and easily aligns when magnification is needed. Changeable cams are included to fit eyeglass frames from 1/16” to ¼” temple width. The eyeglass clamp easily converts from right to left temple mounting.
- Double-eye loupe magnifier provides hands-free magnification and viewing for a variety of applications such as jewelry-making watch-making clock-making needlework electronic inspection book-reading print inspection and stamp-collecting
- Available in multiple lenses that provide a specific magnification power (x) depending on the distance from the object
- A dioptric number and a magnification number are not the same thing. Diopter strength represents a specific magnification power (X). For example a 5-diopter provides 2.5X magnification (at a distance of 8”)
- Two separate lenses attach to prescription glasses can be used one in front of the other pivot to the side when not in use and align in front of prescription lens when magnification is needed
- Optical glass lenses are ground and polished into prismatic lenses for quality and clarity
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.