Phillips #1 x 6” Precision Screwdriver
Phillips #1 x 6” Precision Screwdriver. Felo 31778 - Phillips Precision Screwdriver, PH #1 x 2-6”. Felo Precision Screwdriver handles are ergonomically designed with a freely rotating cap for minimal friction and a hanging hole for easy storage or inserting lever. The full-length polypropylene core handle has a pleasant soft-grip outer material for added comfort, as well as an anti-roll design. The screwdriver blade is made of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel with a black tip for precision fit.
- Blades made of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel with black tip for precision fit
- Full length polypropylene handle with soft-grip outer material for added comfort
- Freely rotating cap on handle for minimal friction
- Hanging hole for easy storage or inserting lever in the anti-roll handle.
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $12