Foredom - 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Kit
Available starting this summer. Preordering available.
To celebrate Foredom's 100thAnniversary, Foredom developed a Limited Edition Anniversary Kit.
Inspired by one of our early models, this vintage inspired kit has a black motor and black and brass colored handpiece!
- Only 1008 made.
- Comes in a solid mahogany collectors box with vintage inspired logo on lid.
- Each box is uniquely numbered.
- BLACK SR motor with unique vintage label.
- Black and brass colored H.30 handpiece.
- Over 30 accessories included.
- Anniversary stickers.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Comes with C.FCT, Foredom’s most popular foot operated speed control.
*115v US plug only
- 1- Platinum White Polishing Compound, 1oz (A-40061)
- 1- Sanding Drum assembly, 1/2 x 1/2, 1/8 (A-SD188)
- 1 -Engraving Bur, Ball, 2.3mm, 2.35mm Shank (A-R7)
- 1- Cut-Off Disc, 1-1/2 Fiberglass (A-D8)
- 1 -Felt Buff 5/8 (A-FB4-I)
Sanding Bands – 3 of each type listed
- 60 Grit (A-4682)
- 80 Grit (A-4683)
- 120 Grit (A-4648)
- 240 Grit (A-4686)
- 600 Grit (A-4688)
- 1 – Extra Fine – Green (A-5526)
- 1- Medium – Red (A-5527)
- 1- Coarse –Tan (A-5528)
- 1 -Black, Coarse 22 dia.x 3.5mm taper, 1.6mm AH (A-SW233)
- 1- Brown, Medium, 22 dia.x 3.5mm taper, 1.6mm AH (A-SW235)
- 2- Green, Fine, 22 dia.x 3.5mm taper, 1.6mm AH (A-SW237)
- 1- Large Head – 1/8 Shank x 1/8 Arbor Hole Capacity (A-M14)
- 1- 1/8 Shank & 1/16 Arbor Hole Capacity (A-M6)
- 1- Mounted Brush, Steel Wire, 19mm, 2.35mm (A-MB71)
- 1- Mounted Brush, END,BRISTLE (A-MB3)
- 1- Mounted Wheel BRUSH, STIFF (A-MB25)
Tungsten Carbide Burs
- 1- Tungsten Carbide Burs TREE RAD 1/8 X 1/2 X 1/8 (A-TR-2)
- 1- Tungsten Carbide Burs, Cone, Small, 1/8 (A-CO-2)
Mounted Felt Bobs
- 1- Medium Bullet, 5mm, 2.35mm (A-MS17)
- 1- Medium Cylinder, 6mm, 2.35mm (A-MS15)
Aluminum Oxide Mounted Points
- 1- Aluminum Oxide Mounted Point, Red, 1/8×7/32 (A-1)
- 1- Aluminum Oxide Mounted Point, Red, 3/16×17/32 (A-5)
SHIPPING METHOD: This item must ship via UPS. During the checkout process you may be offered Priority Mail but this item must ship via UPS. If you select Priority Mail, it will only slow down the process as we will have to change the shipping method after the fact and charge the difference. We have learned the hard way to not ship fragile or high value items via Priority Mail.,
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor