Foredom K.1040 High Speed Rotary Brushless Micromotor
NEW! K.1040 High Speed Rotary Brushless Micromotor
Slow, Steady and Smooth! High Torque Start.
Brushless motor design – eliminating the need to replace carbon brushes
Two speed settings:
Setting 1 – Full speed range up to 50,000 RPM.
Setting 2 – 500 RPM – 5,000 RPM.
- Maximum Torque – (11.3 oz-in / 8 N-Cm) or 160 Watts Output Power
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- 115 or 230 Volt
- Two Year Warranty
- UKCA and CE marked, double insulated
Specs: 8.6 lbs. kit shipping weight, shipping dimensions: 12? x 10-1/4? x 5-1/4?
- Ergonomic, comfortable grip
- Brushless with long-lasting ball bearings
- Easy bur changes – twist to release or lock bur
- Designed for simple collet changes to use 3/32? (2.35mm) or 1/8? shank burs
Specs: 6-1/2? long, 1-1/8? diameter at thickest end, 1/2? diameter at nosecone, 5´ long handpiece cord, weighs 8.9 oz.
Control Box with Front Panel LED
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and can set a maximum speed for operation with foot control
- LED digital speed display
- Select: Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control, 115 or 230 Volt
- Built in overload protection
- Convenient handpiece holder with four (4) optional locations on control box
- Tray with lip on top of control box to hold small items
Specs: 50/60 Hz, 250 Input Watts, 6? wide x 8? deep x 4-1/4? high, 6´ cord, weighs 5.4 lbs.
Variable Speed Foot Control: 3-3/4? wide x 6-1/4? long x 2-1/2? high, weighs 25 oz.