Foredom K.TX300 Jewelers Kit, 115v
PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. Series TX Motor: Foredom's most powerful flex shaft machines with 1/3HP. They have permanent magnet DC motors that feature the latest in flex shaft technology. These ball bearing models utilize advanced rare earth magnets (in place of the wound fields in Foredom's universal type Series SR motors) that deliver more torque at the low end and throughout the entire speed range of 500 to 15,000 RPM. No other flex shaft gives you greater control of the cutting tool, drill, or bur under any load. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging,
and Foredom's standard 39″ long key tip inner shafting for connecting to any of Foredom's interchangeable handpieces.
Foredom's permanent magnet motors require the use of a C.TXR, C.SXR, or C.EMX speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
2. C.TXR Speed Control: The C.TXR looks the same as Foredom's standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series TX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor’s shielded-type plug. The C.TXR features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. 7″ long, 4-1/2″ wide, 2-38″ high, ship wt 2 lbs./1 kg.<
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s most popular general purpose handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit: 42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.
5. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
6. Flexible Shaft Grease
SHIPPING METHOD: This item must ship via UPS. During the checkout process you may be offered Priority Mail but this item must ship via UPS. If you select Priority Mail, it will only slow down the process as we will have to change the shipping method after the fact and charge the difference. We have learned the hard way to not ship fragile or high value items via Priority Mail.,
Check Out The Foredom Tools Catalog
Foredom Kits and Their Components
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor