Jeweler's Basics Small Diamond Drill, 0.75 - 2.50mm
Suitable for gemstone, glass, ceramics and all other hard material.
- Start hole by allowing only a minimum amount of drill tip to protrude beyond the collet or chuck jaws since shank size is only .020.
- Once the hole is started, adjust drill length as necessary.
- Run at 10,000 rpm minimum or more.
- Submerge in water or use constant flow.
- Use drill press. Handheld tools are not recommended.
- Use rapid up or down motion when drilling, light to moderate pressure.
- IMPORTANT: Always recognize that the drill tip must always have coolant. A combination of excessive speed, pressure, dwell without lifting the drill, will deprive the drill of water and the tip may overheat and poof!
Note: Automatic drills do not have sufficient pressure. Use hand feed.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $12