Grounded Pliers - Tronex Needle Nose Pliers For Micro Welders - Long Tip (521/721)
Grounded Tronex Precision P523/P723 Pliers for Orion, PUK & Unbranded permanent jewelry welders. Used for grounding chain in order to close a link. Most permanent jewelry welders come standard with alligator clips for grounding. Pliers make the task of welding permanent jewelry faster and they give you better control. Use these precision pliers to achieve a better grasp of one link of fine chain.
- Premium grade precision pliers
- Standard or Long Ergonomic Length Handles
- 1mm wide tip for better handling
- Banana connector keeps the pliers connected securely to the welder
- Banana connector is removable if you desire a shorter cord
- 5' of grounding cable giving you more flexibility
- 16 AWG High Quality Ultra Flexible Soft Silicone Rubber Copper Wire
- Wire permanently attached to pliers
- Made in USA
Needle nose pliers are an essential tool for jewelry artists whom works with small pieces. They are used for holding, gripping and bending wire. If you don't require the longer tips as in these pliers, I would recommend looking at the P523G/P723G as they have a shorter tip which will be stronger and give you better control over your work.
P521G • Overall Length: 5.4” (137mm) - Tip Length: 1.21” (31mm)
P721G • Overall Length: 6.4” (163mm) - Tip Length: 1.21” (31mm)
When Using For Wire Forming, recommended gauge usage (Soft Copper Wire):
- Throat: 20 gauge and finer
- Tips: 24 gauge and finer.
Never Use Memory Wire
Please visit our "Selecting The Right Pliers" guide to help in the selection of the right pliers.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor