Multi-Network Cable Tester. The TCT -355 Cable Tester is a convenient instrument for testing different shielded/ unshielded communication cable with RJ-11 and RJ-45 connectors and coax cable (BNC). This tester can be used for testing cables before and/or after they are installed. Testing status is indicated by multiple LEDs. Soft vinyl case provides storage for tester, remote and terminator. * Automatically check cable for continuity shorted, open and crossed wire pairs. * Coaxial cable port identifies cable condition including shorts, shield opens and center conductor breaks. * Main unit and remote allow one person testing. * Requires (1) 9V battery (not included) * Also known as MT-7051 or MT7051 from Pro's kit.
- Test shielded and unshielded RJ-11 & RJ-45 connectors and coax cable communication cables
- Automatically check cable for continuity, shorted, open and crossed wire pairs
- Testing status is indicated by multiple LEDs
- Main unit and remote allow for single person testing
- Tests RJ45 TIA568A/B (AT&T 258A), 10 Base-T, Token ring, RJ-11/ RJ-12 USOC and Coaxial BNC cable