Welding Glasses - 3M Safety Glasses, Solus 2000 Series, Anti-Scratch, IR Shade 5.0 Gray Lens, Black/Green Temples
3M Solus 2000 Series Safety Glasses feature adjustable ratchet temples that allow wearers to customize fit -- a first for our Solus lineup. Choose from several lens coating options, including 3M Scotchguard Protector Anti-Fog, multiple lens tints and features like a removable foam gasket to create your best protective eyewear solution.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.
- Adjustable ratchet temples allows user to adjust lens for facial features and eyeglass position
- Contemporary styling with padded temples and soft nosebridge for added comfort.
- Choose from models with anti-fog/anti-scratch or 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog coating.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Workers can feel confident wearing 3M eye protection that meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor