Welding Glasses - Cover2 IR OTG Safety Glasses 6966 Black Temples, IR Filter Shade 5.0 Lens
Over-The-Glasses Protection That’s Got You Covered.
A revolutionary over-the-glasses (OTG) design, Cover2 offers workers a compact, modern style that’s significantly more attractive than traditional OTG products. The smaller size makes it extremely lightweight. Plus, when combined with soft, adjustable temples, Cover2 is an unusually comfortable OTG solution.
Regardless of your prescription needs, CoverSeries has a solution that’s got you, well…covered.
- A cost-effective solution that won’t break the bank.
- The lightweight design, with adjustable-length temples, offers ultimate comfort with a custom fit.
About Gateway Safety
Family-owned since 1944, Gateway Safety is one of the oldest and most successful manufacturers of personal safety equipment in the United States. Originally founded as a manufacturer of welding eye protection, our business has evolved into ‘above-the-shoulders’ personal protection equipment. This includes eye protection, face protection, head protection, hearing protection, and disposable respiratory protection.
- Polycarbonate frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Scratch Resistant Coating coating
- One-piece polycarbonate lens fits over most prescription glasses
- Lightweight design, with adjustable length temples for a customized fit
- Flexible temple tips minimize pinching behind the head
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 impact standards
- IR filter lenses are for use around light welding, brazing or cutting applications only
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor