Power Supply. 0-30VDC 5A Analog
Power Supply. 0-30VDC 5A Analog. The XP-605 has an output of 30VDC @ 5A. Its features include fine and coarse controls for voltage and current, and contains two analog Volt / Current meters. The supply incorporates an externally controlled current cutoff circuit with an LED indicating current overload. Protected against short circuits and overloads.
- Input Voltage 120/240VAC, Output Voltage 0-30VDC, Output Current 5A, Load Regulation less than 1percent
- Line Regulation less than 1percent, Ripple Max. rms .001V, Current Protection .05-5A lim
- Short Protection .05-5A lim, Output Impedance -- , Meter Analog, 30V, 5A
- Output voltage is continuously variable and precisely held to your setting
- Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools, home and industry
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.