Grounded Pliers - Xuron® Small Tweezer Nose® - Blue Handles (452)
Grounded Xuron® 452 Pliers for Orion, PUK & Unbranded permanent jewelry welders. Used for grounding chain in order to close a link. Most permanent jewelry welders come standard with alligator clips for grounding. Plies make the task of welding permanent jewelry faster and they give you better control. Use these precision pliers to achieve a better grasp of one link of fine chain. These 452 Grounded Super Fine Tipped Holding Pliers by Xuron® allow you to hold the tinies of jump rings for Micro Welding.
• Ideal for Permanent Jewelry
• 0.8mm wide tip for better handling
• Banana connector keeps the pliers connected securely to the welder
• Banana connector is removable if you desire a shorter cord
• 5' of grounding cable giving you more flexibility
• 16 AWG High Quality Ultra Flexible Soft Silicone Rubber Copper Wire
• Made in USA
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor