Oval Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter, Long Handle
Oval Head Micro-Shear Flush Cutter, Long Handle. The most durable Micro-Shear flush- cutters. Feature a tough alloyed steel, state-of-the-art heat treating, high precision screw and post pivot and ultra precise grinding. Cuts everything from mylar or thread up to 14 AWG soft wire. Advanced ergonomic design, Xuro-Rubber cushion grips, Light Touch return spring and glare eliminating finish so you work comfortably and precisely, for longer than is possible with a conventional cutter. Available in two versions – the 9100 and 9200.
- Static control (AS) grips are optionally available
- The heat treating process is exclusive to the 9000 Series
- Their size and shape reflect the latest advances in enhanced ergonomics
- Cutting edges are an ultra durable 58-60 RC
- Packaged In A Retail Blister Pack
|Made In:||United States|
Need Help Selecting the RIGHT Cutters?
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.