Alum Oxide Wheel, 1-7/8”dia. X 1/4”w, 3/8” Arbor Hole, 400 grit
Choice of 6 different abrasive wheels to fit the 2″ Angle Grinder
- A-10054 Cup Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge for medium to fine finishing.
- A-10062 Tapered Knife Edge for med. to fine finishing.
- A-10063 Flat Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge for extremely fine cutting.
- A-10068 Silicon Carbide Flat Wheel – 1/4″ for grinding, rough finishing, deburring, smoothing, cleaning low-tensile, brittle or ‘smeary’ type metals such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, glass, stone, and non-metals.
- CeramCut Blue Wheels: last 3 to 5 times longer and removes material faster. Can be used on hardened and mild steel, steel alloys, chrome cobalt, titanium, platinum, other ferrous metals and wood.
- A-10064 Flat Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge
- A-10065 Cup Wheel – 1/2″ Working Edge & Flat Side
Made in USA. Motor Speed should NOT exceed 15,000 RPM.
A-10054 – Cup, use 1/4” Edge or side, A-10062 – Tapered Knife, use Edge, A-10063 – Flat, Use 1/4″ Edge, A-10064 – CeramCut Flat, use 1/4″ Edge, A-10065 – CeramCut Cup, use 1/2″ Edge or Side, A-10068 – Silicon Carbide, use 1/4″ Edge
Check Out The Foredom Tools Catalog
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
1/3 hp TX Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath, TXR Plastic Foot Pedal Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with Standard Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/6 hp Bench Mount SR Motor w/ built-in control, H.30 Handpiece, 115v