Adjustable Wax Trimmer
Foredom® and Tool Designer, Jeweler & Educator Kate Wolf have partnered to offer this quality tool:
Wolf Adjustable Trimmer A-WT1728 hasaddedfeatures:
- Adjustable table for trimming and making accurate beveled cuts.
- Use with cylinder bur (11.1 mm diameter max.) and H.30® handpiece to quickly and accurately trim wax or plastic.
- Can be hand held (against a table or benchpin) or placed in a GRS BenchMate bracket using the included Wolf GRS Collar.
- Degree indexing on the side of the stainless steel table for easy milling and reproducing precise angles. Table slides to keep gap between table and bur minimal.
- Included Rip Fence helps in making smooth straight cuts.
- Use with separating disk(s) on metal to cut grooves for inlay or channel setting. Can be used with sanding cartridges for metal work.
Kate Wolf has been carving wax and making jewelry for 37 years; and teaching for 25 years. She teaches workshops throughout the United States and at her studio in Portland, Maine. Highly entertaining, creative people travel from all over the world to take classes with her. Kate won MJSAs Innovation Award for her Wolf Tools and Wolf Wax by Ferris and continues to develop tools for jewelers to love.
Check Out The Foredom Tools Catalog
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
1/3 hp TX Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath, TXR Plastic Foot Pedal Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXB Bench Mount Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath and EMX Plastic Table Top Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with Standard Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v